Help & User Guides
FEMA provides support to PrepToolkit users through a variety of help content and user guides provided here, as well as a staffed help desk. Explore PrepToolkit Help and User Guides by:
- Selecting the toolkit of interest from the menu or buttons to the right
- Search by keyword
- Review the frequently asked questions
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I use the PrepToolkit website?
- Preptoolkit is designed for use by the whole community.
- Create an account with registration and sign-in.
- Edit profile to be sure everything is up to date.
- Change password to keep your account safe.
- Learn about the layout and structure of PrepToolkit.
- Peek at a list of acronyms and abbreviations.
How can I communicate with others on the platform?
PrepToolkit enables you to easily share ideas, information, files, and data with your peers and stakeholders from across the nation. Within PrepToolkit, you may:
- Join a Community or Message Board to share ideas, challenges, and solutions with colleagues and peers.
- Manage your own community and control site memberships.
- Use Mail to simulate email accounts for agencies not participating in an exercise.
- Find names and contact info of exercise participants in the phonebook.
Help Desk Support
Still can't find what you are looking for?
Need additional assistance?
Email the Help Desk email@example.com